Cookie Consent by

Report Adult Abuse

Reporting adult abuse

If you think an adult is at risk of abuse or you are worried that someone might be abused raise your concern at

If you are unable to complete the online form, please call the Safeguarding Adults Team on 01274 431077 or email

In an emergency dial 999. For non-emergencies or advice call West Yorkshire Police on 101.

More information about reporting adult abuse in the Bradford District is available on our Report a Concern page.